Hello dear ones,
We have just returned from a sunny vacation in Hawaii visiting family, brainstorming, and refueling for the winters’ creative endeavors.
We are excited to dive into the studio with our collaborators this winter and spin some music goodness for you all. Stay tuned!
- December 14th, 2018 – 8:30 PM Justin Ancheta & Honey of the Heart – Elixart, Nevada City, CA
- December 16th, 2018 – Blackbird Jazz – Elixart, Nevada City, CA
- December 31st, 2018 – 8 PM Justin Ancheta Band with special guests: DJ Fossil, Maren Metke, and Heather Normandale – the Village at Mammoth, Mammoth Lakes, CA
- January 4th 9 pm – Justin Ancheta Band at the Crazy Horse
- January 20th 10-Midnight – Soul Graffiti DJ and artists at Elixart after Ecstatic Dance!
- February 14th, 2019 – Honey of the Heart – Rush Creek Lodge, Yosemite, CA
Holiday Gift Ideas:
Justin Ancheta Band Albums
Honey Of The Heart Albums
MP3 and Physical Albums: You can give a gift of creativity, inspiration and timeless enjoyment. Music is the gift that keeps on giving!
We can send the albums via snail mail for hard copies. If you order before the 19th, we can even ship CD’s directly to the receiver, with a special gift included.
We can also send download codes if you prefer that format; better for the environment, and quicker delivery. We can send individual download code certificates directly to you. Specify “CD” or “Download Code” in your email.
Physical Albums special price offers:
1 CD for $15
2 CD’s for $25
3 CD’s for $30
DIRECTIONS for physical copies:
- Send as a donation to Friend/Family through PayPal to help the funds go to the artists, or include the 3% fee PayPal will charge if done otherwise. PayPal: email@example.com
- Please add $2.50 for shipping and include your or the recipients’ mail address. You can PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org (include the details of which album(s) you requested.
- include in the notes section of the PayPal to receive this special holiday deal (be sure to include the title of the specific album(s) you would like), plus the address and name(s) of the recipient.
Leave A Comment